Selenium Training – Step by Step Online Tutorial
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Participants will get complete understanding of Selenium Architecture and its components
- Candidates will learn how to execute various Locator techniques including by text, by link, by css, by id, by xpath, etc.
- Learn how to do cross browser testing with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer and Opera
- Familiarity with various Automation testing Tool and Test management tools like ANT and Jenkins
- Make use of WebDriver advanced features such as handling cookies, taking screenshots and managing exceptions
- Perform validation of page content using Selenium WebDriver API
- Learn how to record and import tests with Selenium IDE, perform unit testing with Junit, and distributed testing using Selenium GRID
- Create code coverage report by using Java Code Coverage (JaCoCo) to check code execution
- Candidates also come to know how to create keyword driven, data driven and hybrid test framework
- Create Test cases by using TestNG
- Performing tasks such as automating Windows applications with AutoIt
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in a Selenium WebDriver test engineer interview
- PowerPoint presentations by candidates on Selenium WebDriver real world subjects to improve their knowledge, communication skills and enhance confidence
- Basics of Framework for candidates.
Who is the online Selenium training designed for?
- Entry level Quality Analyst’s aspiring to learn advanced automation testing tools and build a strong software testing career
- Learners with fundamental knowledge in Quality Assurance / Software Testing
- Project team members who would like to understand Selenium to perform better in their projects
- Software Developers, System Analysts, Business Analysts, Architects interested in understanding Software Testing / Quality Assurance very well
- Professionals with a basic understanding of QA Software Testing or has a basic understanding on software project environment, SDLC methodologies, and testing deliverables
- Aspirants looking for a Selenium training course that is conducted in a simple and easy to understand manner
- Professionals currently looking for a QA job and would like to get ready for job interviews
- This training course is designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on Selenium WebDriver to attendSelenium job interviews and/or complete ISTQB certification
- The course was conducted by an experienced and certified instructor and is passionate about sharing his/her knowledge
- The course is designed to suit learners with different knowledge levels and covers the basics of Automation Testing
- Participants were provided assignments to gain hands-on Selenium WebDriver experience
- Candidates provided access to high-quality study materials that would be handy on their Selenium WebDriver jobs as well
- Participants will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course study materials, case studies, etc. on the website LMS
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 26 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 14298
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Automation Testing and Selenium
Selenium IDE & Objects
Java OOPs Concepts
Functions in Selenium
Automation Framework Overview
The course made me to understand how to build an automation testing framework and perform automation tests using Selenium. It also helps me to understand the basic Java programming to write test scripts, this is very helpful and I might be able to use a lot more in my project. I look forward to get more informative courses like this from the trainer.
The course was excellent and is full value for the money. I highly recommend this course. The way the instructor explains the concepts and allowing us to actually perform the tests in our PC can be useful to learn more. The course was designed specifically for beginners who needs to know more details on the basics.
It’s so good.
The course was elaborate and covers everything you need about Selenium, it also includes Java which is very useful for writing scripts during automation. Though the videos are quite lengthy, the session were smooth and I was never felt disconnected from it. The material provided was also very helpful to follow up on the sessions and recap, I believe these are reasons why more people are opting for this course - It’s so good.
Sooo Good Training
The training was soooo gooood! I wonder whether anyone can get a better training than this. As from a non-IT background person, I was worried initially that how would I understand the concepts. But the Instructor explains the concepts in a real simple way which anyone can understand. He delivers the training in a controlled pace even an non-english speaker like me could understand. I gained crucial skills of being a Selenium tester from the course. Keep the good work and Thank you for the course.
I’m so excited that I can’t even explain in words. The course was wonderful and I got more and more excited when I was near to the end. The instructor was great. He not only taught how to work with Selenium but also taught us about the essentials of a Software Tester. This course will give you a heads up on what in the world is Selenium and made sure you won’t be standing clueless in the Automation field. The course also helped me to prepare myself and clear my interview as a Test Automation Engineer. I would be happy to see some upgrades and advancements in the Selenium and Automation field to be added in the course. Surely would join for another excellent course from you!