Quality Assurance (QA) Training: Step by Step Guide to Learn Manual and Automation Testing
Quality Assurance (QA) Training
This Quality Assurance (QA) Training is designed for those who are new to the IT industry or are from a non-IT background and are aspiring for a job in the Quality Assurance area. On completion of this QA training course, you will be able to develop skills in Quality Assurance (QA)/ Software Testing and work in a project team as a Software Test Engineer.
The first lesson of the Quality Assurance (QA) Training for Beginners course has been offered for free in the curriculum section. Do not forget to click on ‘Complete Lesson’ at the end of every session to get the course complete certificate auto-generated at the end of the course.
What would I learn at the end of this QA Course?
- This Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Testing training helps participants to understand the core concepts of Software Testing
- You would learn what are the role and responsibilities of a Quality Analyst in different phases of SDLC
- Within this course, you would be taught how to track issues in JIRA application
- Learn and understand what does RUP (Rational Unified Process) mean and what are the phases of RUP
- Understand testing life cycle and various types of testing techniques used by a Quality Analyst
- How Test Strategy and Plan document is created by a Quality Analyst
- Understand Test Estimation techniques such as Best Guess, Ad-hoc method, WBS, Delphi, Three Point Estimation and Test Point Analysis
- Learn and understand how JIRA is used as Test Management Tool by Quality Analysts
- This Quality Assurance (QA) Training course also helps you to comprehend different automation test framework
- On completion of this QA tutorial, you would be able to perform tasks such as manage testing process, analysis, and other management related activities on HP Quality Control (HP-QC) application
- Participants will also be to gain working knowledge of Automation testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver, HP UFT, and LoadRunner.
- Towards at the end of the Quality Assurance (QA) Training course, you would also gain an understanding on how SQL queries need to be run on a database
Who is this online QA tutorial designed for?
- Fresh graduate who wants to become a Quality Analyst / Software Test Engineer
- Professionals who want to change his/her career to Quality Assurance
- Quality Analyst who want to be more proficient in his daily activities
- One looking for a QA course that keeps it simple and explains the QA tasks without using much technical knowledge/jargon
- Entry level Quality Analysts who want to become a better Quality Analyst
- This QA Training tutorial does not require any previous knowledge/experience in Quality Assurance
- The instructor has conducted this course in a “virtual classroom” in real-time
- The instructor is a working professional who conducts training on a part-time basis and brings a real-world knowledge and examples to the classes, which makes it more practical and enhances the learning experience
- Enrolled students are provided lifetime access to all documents that come along with the course – study materials, case studies, etc.
- Hands on experience on all Test deliverables through assignments
- This Online QA Testing course is independent of platform and participants with any background or experience can attend the course
- Online Quality Assurance (QA) Training course content is designed by considering the current Technology in IT Industry (Testing) and Job Market
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I am from Non-IT background. Will I be able to get a job as a QA Software Tester?
Yes, you can become a QA Software Tester. Most of the participants attending the Quality Assurance Training for beginners course is either looking for their first job or looking for a switch in career and looking for an entry into the field of Information Technology. With the right approach and dedication, we have seen a number of candidates achieving their goals.
Will this Quality Assurance Training help me in finding a job?
On completion of this quality assurance training for beginners course you are ready to take up entry-level QA jobs. If you wish to become more confident on all topics and cement your dreams, we would recommend taking up Selenium Training and UFT Training on completion of the Quality Assurance Training for Beginners
How big is demand for QA Software Testers now?
There is a huge demand for Quality Assurance professionals in the market now and requirements are more compared to software testing professionals available in the market. However, remember that the landscape of testing has also significantly shifted and the demand is high for Automation Testing professionals compared to Manual Test Engineers. As upcoming applications are more complex, testing will be challenging task that would require software testers to verify and validate the quality of product.
Does Software Testing as a career pays less?
A career in Software Testing or Quality Assurance should never be considered as “second rated”. It’ a fact that Developers are better paid as compared to Software Testers but, the role of the software tester is equally important to ensure the reliability of product.
Do I have to be certified in Quality Assurance or is this training sufficient?
A Certification showcases your dedication, enthusiasm and knowledge in Quality Assurance. Although it is not mandatory to get certified, a certification helps you to increase your job prospective, salary, and self-confidence. Click on the link to find out more details about Quality Assurance Certifications available in the market
Which company recruits a Software Testing Engineer?
Every company that builds software has a dedicated Quality Assurance or software testing teams, Quality Assurance team plays major role in ensuring Quality of product that you deliver.
What is the difference between Software Tester and Testing Analyst?
Testing Analyst implements metrics to measure the software quality and monitors the entire testing process. Software Tester verify and validates any particular software or application that is working correctly according to specifications.
Who has conducted this Quality Assurance (QA) training?
Sachin has 18+ years of software testing experience, ISTQB certified with a vast experience in manual and automated testing. He has conducted more than 200 batches of training and has trained more than 2000 candidates successfully, on a part time basis, while working for Fortune 100 companies as a Software Testing Lead and Manager.
How do I enroll in this course?
You can enroll in this course by clicking the “Buy Now” button.
Will I receive a course completion certificate after completing training?
Yes, course completion certificate can be auto-generated on success completion of the business analyst training course. Do not forget to click on ‘Complete Lesson’ at the end of every session to get the course complete certificate auto-generated.
I have a team that has to be trained in Quality Assurance. Whom should I contact?
You can send an email to email@example.com with your requirements. Please mention the number of team members and their knowledge level. Course curriculum can be customized for groups or teams to suit their organization or project.
Can you provide on-site training for my employees/team?
On-site training can be provided for a group of minimum 5 participants. Course curriculum can be customized for teams that require on-site training. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 36 hours
- Skill level Beginners
- Language English
- Students 18685
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Software Testing / Quality Assurance
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Software Testing Concepts and Types
Test Planning, Estimation and Design
Quality Management Tool - JIRA
Automation Testing Tools
HP - QC (Quality Control)
Selenium and UFT
Structured Query Language and Load Runner
Best QA course
I’m a recent graduate on Computer science and I have a decent knowledge about the IT field. Still I needed a solid foundation on QA Software testing to go look for jobs and hence I opted for this course. The course covers both Manual and Automation testing which is quite handy for beginners like me. I’m very much satisfied with the course. It helped me to perform well in QA interview.
It is a very informative course and is helpful to understand all the basic concepts and tools for manual and automation testing course. English is clear and I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to become a software tester. The quality of the classes were good. Thank you. It’s really helping me a lot.
Course is very well designed
This quality assurance training is organized in a very structured way, making learning easy. This course has helped me understand concepts of JIRA, Agile, LoadRunner, ALM, Selenium and other related topics. Thank you for creating such a beautiful course.
Before I enrolled in this course I was naive in testing field. However, on completion of course I feel confident of performing various tests on software. The explanation of this course was given in a way that anyone can learn and implement on their own. I am totally satisfied with this course.
I enjoyed the course.
It was my first attempt to learn online and it was really awesome. I enjoyed the course. The course was well structured and packed with relevant information about software testing. The Instructor was very knowledgeable and delivered as promised. The topics were well explained with the help of real life examples and best study materials. I will happily recommend this training.