Quality Assurance (QA) Training: Step by Step Guide to Learn Manual and Automation Testing
This Quality Assurance (QA) Training is designed for those who are new to the IT industry or are from a non-IT background and are aspiring for a job in the Quality Assurance area. On completion of this QA training course, you will be able to develop skills in Quality Assurance (QA)/ Software Testing and work in a project team as a Software Test Engineer.
What would I learn at the end of this QA Course?
- This Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Testing training helps participants to understand the core concepts of Software Testing
- You would learn what are the role and responsibilities of a Quality Analyst in different phases of SDLC
- Within this course, you would be taught how to track issues in JIRA application
- Learn and understand what does RUP (Rational Unified Process) mean and what are the phases of RUP
- Understand testing life cycle and various types of testing techniques used by a Quality Analyst
- How Test Strategy and Plan document is created by a Quality Analyst
- Understand Test Estimation techniques such as Best Guess, Ad-hoc method, WBS, Delphi, Three Point Estimation and Test Point Analysis
- Learn and understand how JIRA is used as Test Management Tool by Quality Analysts
- This Quality Assurance (QA) Training course also helps you to comprehend different automation test framework
- On completion of this QA tutorial, you would be able to perform tasks such as manage testing process, analysis, and other management related activities on HP Quality Control (HP-QC) application
- Participants will also be to gain working knowledge of Automation testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver, HP UFT, and LoadRunner.
- Towards at the end of the Quality Assurance (QA) Training course, you would also gain an understanding on how SQL queries need to be run on a database
Who is this online QA tutorial designed for?
- Fresh graduate who wants to become a Quality Analyst / Software Test Engineer
- Professionals who want to change his/her career to Quality Assurance
- Quality Analyst who want to be more proficient in his daily activities
- One looking for a QA course that keeps it simple and explains the QA tasks without using much technical knowledge/jargon
- Entry level Quality Analysts who want to become a better Quality Analyst
- This QA Training tutorial does not require any previous knowledge/experience in Quality Assurance
- The instructor has conducted this course in a “virtual classroom” in real-time
- The instructor is a working professional who conducts training on a part-time basis and brings a real-world knowledge and examples to the classes, which makes it more practical and enhances the learning experience
- Enrolled students are provided lifetime access to all documents that come along with the course – study materials, case studies, etc.
- Hands on experience on all Test deliverables through assignments
- This Online QA Testing course is independent of platform and participants with any background or experience can attend the course
- Online Quality Assurance (QA) Training course content is designed by considering the current Technology in IT Industry (Testing) and Job Market
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 36 hours
- Skill level Beginners
- Language English
- Students 18684
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Software Testing / Quality Assurance
Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Software Testing Concepts and Types
Test Planning, Estimation and Design
Quality Management Tool - JIRA
Automation Testing Tools
HP - QC (Quality Control)
Selenium and UFT
Structured Query Language and Load Runner
Best QA course
I’m a recent graduate on Computer science and I have a decent knowledge about the IT field. Still I needed a solid foundation on QA Software testing to go look for jobs and hence I opted for this course. The course covers both Manual and Automation testing which is quite handy for beginners like me. I’m very much satisfied with the course. It helped me to perform well in QA interview.
It is a very informative course and is helpful to understand all the basic concepts and tools for manual and automation testing course. English is clear and I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to become a software tester. The quality of the classes were good. Thank you. It’s really helping me a lot.
Course is very well designed
This quality assurance training is organized in a very structured way, making learning easy. This course has helped me understand concepts of JIRA, Agile, LoadRunner, ALM, Selenium and other related topics. Thank you for creating such a beautiful course.
Before I enrolled in this course I was naive in testing field. However, on completion of course I feel confident of performing various tests on software. The explanation of this course was given in a way that anyone can learn and implement on their own. I am totally satisfied with this course.
I enjoyed the course.
It was my first attempt to learn online and it was really awesome. I enjoyed the course. The course was well structured and packed with relevant information about software testing. The Instructor was very knowledgeable and delivered as promised. The topics were well explained with the help of real life examples and best study materials. I will happily recommend this training.