SDLC Training for Business Analysts
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Participants will learn the use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in projects.
- Get an in-depth understanding of the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Learn what needs to be considered while planning for a project.
- Build an understanding of the different phases in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Participants will learn about the types of documentation used in SDLC.
- This tutorial helps you develop a complete knowledge of the SDLC as part of Project Management.
- Learn the reason for the different artifacts and the key features of each software development life cycle
- Candidates will also learn how to write an effective User Stories that can be used to distinguish requirements in any Agile project
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Learn the importance of various estimating methods and how these methods can be utilized for time and cost estimation
Who is this online SDLC tutorial designed for?
- Fresh graduates who want to understand how to SDLC works in real-world projects
- Business Analysis beginners searching for an online SDLC tutorial that can teach them SDLC concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner.
- Intermediate Business Analyst who wish to be more proficient in SDLC.
- Entry level Business Analysts who would like to understand SDLC in depth.
- IT Professionals switching there career in Business Analysis.
- No Prior experience required to learn software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Instructor has conducted this course in a “virtual classroom” in real-time. Sessions are interactive
- Instructor is a working professional who conducts training’s on a part-time basis and brings a real-world knowledge and examples to the classes, which makes it more practical and enhances the learning experience.
- Enrolled students are provided lifetime access to all documents that come along with the course – study materials, case studies, assignments, etc.
- Participants are given high-quality assignments to obtain hands-on experience on SDLC.
- Knowledge Assessment is conducted at the end of each module, to ensure that you understand every concept clearly.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11433
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes