Penetration Testing with Kali Linux
Penetration testing is also known as pen testing. It is a stimulated cyberattack again the computer system to check for any vulnerabilities that can be exploited. Kali Linux is mainly used for penetration testing and ethical hacking. This course deals with performing penetration testing on Kali Linux and other tools. Learn penetration testing, web penetration testing, wireless hacking, and discovering vulnerabilities.
Key points to remember
- Learn to get started as an Ethical Hacker
- Understand foot printing and reconnaissance
- Install Kali Linux in virtual box and on VMware
- Install Kali Linux in virtual box 2017 without interacting with setup
- Learn about different foot printing techniques through which you will be capable to gather information
- Use different things for gathering data and information
- Learn Google hacking for penetration testers
- Use Zenmap and learn to use unicorn
- Hack router username and password using Kali Linux
- Hack computer or PC using different methods and determine the vulnerabilities
- Web Application Penetration Testing using OWASP
- Broken Authentication & Session Management, Insecure Direct Object Reference, Security Misconfiguration
- Learn to perform CSRF attack
- Understand SQL Injection using union
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 5 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9768
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing
Kali Linux Installation
Ethical Hacking techniques and Pen Testing in Kali Linux
- Footprints and Reconnaissance tools in Kali Linux
- Information Gathering tools in Kali Linux
- Google Hacking for Penetration Testers
- Nmap Network Scanning
- How to use Zenmap and Unicorn
- How to hack router username and password
- How to DNS spoof in Kali Linux
- How to perform a Man in the Middle Attack using WebSploit
- How to Hack Gmail account using Kali Linux (BEEF)?
- How to hack Windows XP using Websploit?
- How to hack a computer and control it?
- How to hack PC using Kali Linux (HTA Attack Method)?
- How to hack PC using Kali Linux (Firefox exploit)?
- Kali Linux: How to hack any PC (ZIP Malware File)?
- Kali Linux: How to hack any PC (MS Office Malware)?
- Kali Linux: Easy way to hack a PC (Cobalt Strike Framework)?
Web Application Penetration Testing
Website Hacking Secrets (Beginning and Advanced)
- SQL Injection tutorial – Lab Installation
- SQL Injection union based tutorial – Lab 1
- Error based SQL Injection – Lab 2
- Error based String SQL Injection – Lab 3
- Error based double quote SQL Injection – Lab 4
- Double query SQL Injection – Lab 5
- Double quote double query SQL Injection – Lab 6
- Time based blind SQL Injection – Lab 7
- Blink SQL Injection – Lab 8
- Dump SQL Injection (dumping data into text file) – Lab 9
- Post SQL Injection – Lab 10
- Post SQL Injection Part 2 – Lab 11
- Post SQL Injection double query based – Lab 13
- SQL Injection Challenge – Lab 14
- Update query error based SQL Injection – Lab 15
- Post SQL Injection doubt query based – Lab 16
- Cookie based SQL Injection – Lab 17
- Encoded Cookie based SQL Injection – Lab 18
- Second Degree SQL Injection – Lab 19
- Hack any PC in WAN with Veil Evasion tutorial (Kali Linux)
- Veil Evasion (Make your backdoor persistent)
- Hack computer with XSS Attack – Cross Site Scripting
Covers almost everything
The best part of the series is that it covers almost everything important to know about cybersecurity. I appreciate you for putting this course. Thanks!
Best for Penetration testing
This course gives you a fair idea about Penetration testing. I’m in the process of changing my career and I wanted to learn Penetration testing to understand and make my career in this. Life will provide you only with opportunities you need to grasp them to create your success. I would say this is an opportunity for you to really build something on your own and I wouldn’t miss out on this.
Hey, I’m a starter for this domain and I didn’t know anything about hacking or testing. This series helped me a lot to understand the fundamental need of why to test the web for vulnerabilities and how to prevent an attack from malware and cyber threats.
Yeah! This is the course I was looking for. Thank you for this wonderful series on penetration testing with Kali Linux. It gives a brief idea about the basics I need to know and prepare myself for a career in cybersecurity.
I enjoyed this course immensely! I’m thinking of pursuing cybersecurity as a career and I needed a push to get me on the right path. This course exactly suited me in every way to be able to pursue my dream now. Thank you so much for this wonderful information series and I look forward to watching more courses from you.