Hadoop Training for Beginners – Includes Java
Big Data and Hadoop Training for Beginners
Big Data has created a buzz around the world and that makes Hadoop knowledge an important aspect and most sought by the IT giants around the world. Therefore, Big Data Professionals with expertise in Hadoop are required in large numbers by the Industries. The Big Data Hadoop Developer Training Program will make you understand the core concepts of Hadoop and makes you an expert to create high-end data processing software through real-life projects and case studies.
If you are a Software Developer, trying to apply your domain knowledge (Java, SCALA or Python) into Hadoop or a Business Intelligence Professional or an Analyst trying to understand the Hadoop landscape and its ecosystems or a Hadoop Developer, Architect or Testing professional trying to effectively perform the given responsibilities, this is the right course for you. If you are a team manager trying to get your team trained for your next Hadoop project, you are at the right place.
The first lesson of this Big Data and Hadoop training for beginners course has been offered for free in the curriculum tab. Do not forget to click on ‘Complete Lesson’ at the end of every session to get the course complete certificate auto-generated.
Take advantage of the current promotional offer pricing before it ends soon!
What would I learn at the end of this Big Data and Hadoop Course?
- Big Data Hadoop training helps participants to learn the core concepts of Hadoop and its Architecture
- Develop applications for Big Data using Hadoop Technology
- Participants will learn the best practices of Hadoop development
- Understand the concepts of Big Data and Hadoop Framework like – HDFS & MapReduce
- Hands-on training to write MapReduce programs and deploy on Hadoop clusters & implement complex business solutions
- Master HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File System), YARN (Yet Another Resource Negotiator), and understand how to work with Hadoop storage & resource management
- Understand Flume, Flume Architecture, Sources, Flume Sinks, Channels, and Flume Configurations
- Understand and work with HBase, its API Integrations, Architecture and learn to implement HBase
- Gain a working knowledge of Pig and its components
- Get the full understanding of the Hadoop system and its advance elements like Oozie, Flume, and Apache workflow scheduler
- Learn the fundamentals of Spark framework and its working
- Learn and understand how to work with RDD (Resilient Distribution Datasets) in Apache Spark
- The course also helps you learn functional programming in Spark, implement and build Spark applications
Who Should attend this Hadoop Training?
- Fresh graduates aspiring to build a Big Data application developer career in Information Technology
- Software Development Professionals who wish to change their career path from other programming languages to Hadoop
- Hadoop Architects, Data Scientists, Data Analysts, ETL, Data warehousing or Business Intelligence professionals who would like to understand the basics of Hadoop to analyze huge volume of data and perform better in their projects
- IT Professionals interested in understanding the fundamentals of Big Data and Hadoop
- Aspirants looking for a Big Data Hadoop course that keeps it simple and easy to understand
- Big Data Hadoop Developer Training course is designed to ensure that the participants are knowledgeable on the subject to work as a Big Data Hadoop Developer
- All training sessions are recorded sessions of classes conducted in “virtual classroom”, the sessions were interactive
- Participants are given high-quality assignments to gain hands-on experience and prepare them to attend interviews confidently
- Candidates are provided access to high-quality study materials that helps as reference materials while working on Hadoop projects
- A Big Data and Hadoop resume preparation session is included in the course
- Participants will have a lifetime days access to all the video tutorials
Frequently Asked Questions:
Who can become a Big Data Hadoop Developer?
Although not mandatory, participants with basic knowledge of programming and languages like Java, Python or SCALA can enroll for Big Data Hadoop Developer Training as a first step towards getting ready for the Big Data jobs. Click here to learn more about who can become a Hadoop professional. Introduction to Java training videos are provided for those who have no knowledge of Java.
What are the roles and responsibilities of Hadoop Professional?
The main responsibility of a Hadoop Professional is to design and develop Hadoop Applications. The roles and responsibilities are similar to that of a Software Developer. Click here to learn more about the roles and responsibilities of Hadoop professionals
What are the Pre-requisites to learn Hadoop?
Although there is no pre-requisites to learn Hadoop, knowledge in programming languages like Java, Python and/or SCALA would be a great advantage. Click here to read more about the Pre-requisites to learn Hadoop. Introduction to Java training videos are provided for those who have no knowledge of Java.
What is the average salary of a Hadoop Professional?
According to Indeed, the national average salary for a Hadoop Developer is $92,092 in United States. Salary estimates are based on 1,301,892 employees, users, past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 24 months.
What are the best certifications for Hadoop?
There are several highly recognized and industry wide valued Big Data Certification providers – Cloudera, Hortonworks, IBM, MapReduce. The most recognized Hadoop Certifications are provided by Cloudera. Cloudera provides different levels of Hadoop certifications – Cloudera Certified Associate (CCA) – Spark and Hadoop Developer, CCA Data Analyst, CCA Administrator, Cloudera Certified Professional (CCP) Data Scientist
Do I have to be certified in Hadoop?
A Hadoop Certification showcases your dedication, enthusiasm and technical knowledge on Hadoop. Although it is not mandatory to get a certification, Hadoop certification helps you to increase your job prospective, salary, and self-confidence.
Will this course help me in finding a job?
On completion of this course you are ready to take entry level Hadoop Developer jobs for Organizations. There is a huge demand for Big Data Hadoop developers worldwide. Based on your knowledge in any of the Programming languages you would be ready to take up a Hadoop Developer with Java, Spark or a Hadoop Developer with SCALA, position
How do I enroll in this course?
You can enroll in this course by clicking the “Buy This Course” button.
Will I receive a course completion certificate after completing training?
Yes, course completion certificate can be auto-generated on success completion of the big data and hadoop training course. Do not forget to click on ‘Complete Lesson’ at the end of every session to get the course complete certificate auto-generated.
What are the best Hadoop books?
Click the following link to find the list of must read Big Data and Hadoop books
I have a team that has to be trained in Big Data and Hadoop. Whom should I contact?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements. Please mention the number of team members and their knowledge level. Course curriculum can be customized for groups or teams to suit their organization or project.
Can you provide on-site training for my employees/team?
On-site training can be provided for a group of minimum 5 participants. Course curriculum can be customized for teams that require on-site training. Please send an email to email@example.com for additional information.
- Lectures 27
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 39 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 15327
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Big Data Hadoop Demo
Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
Components of Hadoop
Mock Interview Preparation
Learnt a lot
Thank you for providing this course at this price. This course helped me understand the concepts of Hadoop ecosystem. I basically enrolled in this course to make myself well acquitted with Hadoop concepts for my first Hadoop project. On completing this course I feel that this course has served its purpose.
I am satisfied with this course.
Had a great learning experience! This course has helped me understand the concepts big data and Hadoop. I feel lot more confident about Hadoop terminologies after completing this course.
The instructor is well experienced and his knowledge in the topic is very vast which makes me want to continue with the course even more. The course has helped me to understand the architecture and working of MapReduce, HIVE and PIG and I still have the Sqoop section to cover but I’m sure that it’ll also be good as the others. Thanks for this wonderful course which is very helpful for beginners like me.
good Hadoop course
The course was very interesting and engaging. I was able to complete the course in a week. The course was designed specifically for beginners who have very less or even zero knowledge on Big Data and Hadoop. I recommend this course to all who are searching for a good Hadoop course to improve your skills. All it takes is to have a passion to learn a new technology and the instructor is highly experienced to guide you in it.
I feel my money and time were very well spent.
This course has elevated my level of knowledge and confidence big data and Hadoop; I couldn't ask for more. The hands-on Hadoop training on big data were awesome. The important concepts within the course were explained in a very articulated way. Thanks to instructor and MindsMapped for making this course available at this price. I feel my money and time were very well spent.