Become a Java Developer – Hands on Training
This online Java training helps participants understand the core concepts of Java, Data Structures, Algorithms, Advanced Concepts in Java and Java frameworks that help them excel as a Software Developer in Java. Online JAVA training is conducted by certified Java professional with wide range of experience and is a subject matter expert.
On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in JAVA interviews and pass the OCJP, OCWD certifications. All the enrolled students are provided lifetime access to all training tutorials that come along with the course including study materials.
The first lesson of this Java Programming Training course has been offered for free in the curriculum section. Do not forget to click on ‘Complete Lesson’ at the end of every session to get the course complete certificate auto-generated.
Take advantage of the current promotional offer pricing before it ends soon!
What would I learn at the end of this Java Programming Training?
- Learn to develop various applications using Java programming language
- Create SOAP and XML based services
- Create, read, update and delete records using JDBC
- Hands-on practice on various concepts of Java including Spring, Hibernate and Struts Frameworks
- Develop enterprise applications using Java
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about inheritance, inner classes, exceptional handling, Java I/O, Generics, String Handling, Java Collection framework, JDBC, Servlet programming, JSP, EJB, collection mapping, and web services
- Understand how different components interact with other systems
- Access Database and manipulate using transactions
- Use CDI to apply dependency injection
- Use Web services in Enterprise applications
- Use JDBC in enterprise environment
- Write Java programs with timer services
- Work with Hibernate and Spring frameworks
- Integrate hibernate with spring and vice versa
- Work with Spring MVC, ORM and other components
- Hands-on practical experience with Project work
Who is this online Java/J2EE tutorial designed for?
- Fresh Graduates wants to become a Software Developer or Java enthusiast
- Novice Programmers who wants to learn Java in-depth
- Experienced Programmers looking for Java program to upgrade their skills in latest Java version
- Programmers working on different platforms wants to switch to Java
- No coding knowledge is required as the training is from the core
- The Instructor is experienced and is work in Fortune 500 company. She conducts classes in part-time basis
- You can access all the course materials including – study materials, case studies, assignments, etc. for a lifetime
- High-quality assignments and Project work to obtain hands-on experience on Java/J2EE
- Module wise assessments will help you to assess your knowledge on the module
- Java online training program is covered within 60 hours. Within this training program, we will also guide you on how to make a compelling resume and prepare for an upcoming interview
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can become a Java Programmer?
Java is a widely used Programming language and is having a flat learning curve. Anyone who is interested in building an application, web development, Mobile Apps Java is the first step in the process. So practically anyone can learn Java. Click here to learn more about who can benefit from learning Java.
Why should I learn Java?
Java is one of the most powerful programming language and popular in all the spheres of software development. The demand of IT Professionals with knowledge in Java has never been higher and is one of the most sought Software Development skills for the past decade. Click to know more about the advantages of learning Java and Why learn Java than other programming languages.
What are the Pre-requisites to learn Java?
Although there is no pre-requisite, basic knowledge of coding or Software Development would be a great advantage.
What is the average salary for a Java Developer / Programmer?
According to Indeed, the national average salary for a Java Developer is $102,358 in the United States. Salary estimates are based on 90,519 employees, users, past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 24 months.
What are the best certifications for Java?
The most recognized Java Developer certification is provided by Oracle itself. Oracle being the Developer of Java Development Kit and packages it also provides Certifications for the Developers who clears the Exams. There are various levels of Java Certifications available from Oracle Certified Junior Associate (OJA), Oracle Certified Associate (OCA), Oracle Certified Professional (OCP), Oracle Certified Master (OCM), Oracle Certified Expert (OCE) and Oracle Certified Specialist (OCE).
Do I have to be certified in Java?
A Java Certification showcases your dedication, enthusiasm and technical knowledge of Java Programming. Although it is not mandatory to get a certification, Java certification helps you to increase your job perspective, salary, and self-confidence.
Will this course help me in finding a job?
MindsMapped offers practical hands-on job-oriented Core Java Training. On completion of this course, you are ready to take entry-level Java Programming jobs. We also recommend you to take the Advanced Java Training from MindsMapped to become an expert in Software Development.
How can I enroll for this online java programming training?
You can enroll in this course by clicking the “Buy Now” button.
Will I receive course completion certificate after training is over?
Yes, course completion certificate can be auto-generated on success completion of the business analyst training course. Do not forget to click on ‘Complete Lesson’ at the end of every session to get the course complete certificate auto-generated.
I have a team that has to be trained in Java. Whom should I contact?
You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements. Please mention the number of team members and their knowledge level. Course curriculum can be customized for groups or teams to suit their organization or project.
Can you provide on-site training for my employees/team?
On-site training can be provided for a group of minimum 5 participants. Course curriculum can be customized for teams that require on-site training. Please send an email to email@example.com for additional information.
- Lectures 42
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 9186
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Java
Elements of Java
Java EE Concepts
Java Server Pages (JSP)
Web Services and Preparation
Best in business
I would like to say this is the best course to learn Java. It covers both core and advanced Java and also some of the frameworks. Frameworks are a vast to cover but still the trainer had done a wonderful job to cover the important things to remember and work along the way. The way the class progresses is wonderful and enjoyable. I love this course.
A great way to start my programming career. As form a non-IT background I wanted to learn Java from the very scratch so that I could find a job on my own. This course was all I needed, I was guided perfectly by the instructor with the practical programs and I practice a lot of programs on myself and in the end it got me the job I wanted. I recommend this course for anyone who is serious about programming.
Looking for job
Programming is the job need to be in this digital world. This is a job oriented course, it teaches everything you need for your interview to get a job. Also, the programs that been discussed in this course are very helpful to practice programming on yourself. The materials provided were good and it contains the entire information from the course. I would love to have another course offered by the trainer.
Hey guys! I love this course. Trainer is extremely good, knowledgeable and the course was designed to be a perfect fit for the beginners. Java is being one of the highly used and powerful programming language I wanted to pursue my career in java. This course back me up with the basics of Java programming and it also have the advanced concepts like Spring, Hibernate frameworks which makes it usable in the real world.
I love Programming
I love programming. I’ve just started learning Java programming but I’m a kind of guy who learns by practicing. So I wanted a course to practically do some programming and learn by experience, this course exactly guided me to do it. The instructor’s guidance was perfect to write better programs with clean coding. The knowledge and experience comes in handy while writing real-life programs. I thank the trainer for providing such a wonderful course.