Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA®) Training – IIBA Endorsed Course
ECBA® COURSE DESCRIPTION
ECBA® Certification Training by MindsMapped is designed to prepare you to pass the ECBA® Certification exam in your first attempt. All the participants receive 21 PDU certificate on completion of live online training, which is required by IIBA for attending the ECBA® certification exam.
Participants get lifetime access to LMS (Learning Management System) that includes quiz, assignments and recorded videos of the classes. Our Instructor’s will guide you to fill ECBA® certification application form and ECBA® mock tests are available to practice before the real exam with IIBA. Our Instructors are highly experienced Subject Matter Experts and IIBA Certified. Complete assistance for the Examination, Application Process and scheduling the exams. Open Discussion Forum for Participants.
ECBA® Course Highlights
- The ECBA® Certification Training by MindsMapped is endorsed by International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). Learn from the experts!
- The ECBA® course begins with an overview and introduction to IIBA, IIBA certifications, ECBA® certification, BABOK and BABOK knowledge areas.
- You will be educated on Problem Solving and Analytical Thinking to come up with high-level competency required for the Examination.
- You will be trained on BABOK® Guide’s Business Analysis Knowledge Areas in-depth and practice real-time case studies.
- You will enhance your skills by learning the topics like Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring, Elicitation and collaboration, Agile, Business Intelligence, Business Architecture and much more which are needed to clear the ECBA® Certification exam.
- You will be guided on the tips and techniques to pass the ECBA® examination in your first attempt.
- Gain confidence through practice exams before attempting the final ECBA® Certification Examination.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Learn more about ECBA Certification:
Self Paced ECBA® Certification Training to learn at your own pace.
Frequently Asked ECBA® Questions:
Do I have to be certified in Business Analysis?
Business Analysis Certifications showcases your dedication, enthusiasm and technical knowledge on Business Analysis. Although it is not mandatory to get certified, ECBA certification helps you to increase your job prospective, salary, and self-confidence.
How do I enroll in this ECBA® course?
You can enroll in this course by clicking the “Buy Ticket” button.
What is Professional Development?
Professional Development refers to training and/or education that will assist you in further developing your skills and/or knowledge for a given area.
Will I get 21 PD Hours on completion of this ECBA® course?
Yes. This course has been endorsed by IIBA. All course participants will get 21 PD Hours which is mandatory for attending the ECBA Certification Exam.
Do I need to be a member of IIBA to apply for ECBA certification?
No, you do not need to be an IIBA member to apply for ECBA certification. However, there are many benefits to IIBA membership. These include, but are not limited to, discounted certification exam fees, discounted recertification fees, a free PDF copy of the BABOK® Guide, and much more.
I have a team that has to be trained in Business Analysis. Whom should I contact?
You can send an email to email@example.com with your requirements. Please mention the number of team members and their knowledge level.
Can you provide on-site training for my employees/team?
On-site training can be provided for a group of minimum 5 participants. Course curriculum can be customized for teams that require on-site training. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.