Quality Assurance (QA) Training
MindsMapped online Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Testing Training
- MindsMapped offers online Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Testing training that helps participants to understand the core concepts of Software Testing and IT that helps them excel as a QA Professional.
- The online Testing Training Covers Fundamentals of Software Testing and Quality assurance
- Online QA Testing Training course is independent of platform and participants with any background or experience can attend the course.
- Online Quality Assurance Training course content is designed by considering the current Technology in IT Industry (Testing) and Job Market
- The Online QA Software Testing training is interactive with training based on HP-QC (HP Quality Center), JIRA, Selenium (IDE, RC) tool, so participants get real time experience.
- On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in Interviews for QA/Test Engineer interviews.
- Online Quality Assurance (QA) / Software Testing training is conducted by certified professionals who have wide range of experience and/or subject matter experts.
Who is the online Quality Assurance (QA)/ Software Testing training designed for?
- If you are a Fresh Graduate from college and Looking for career in IT world then this course will help you to land in IT world.
- If you are already QA Professional and feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- If you are experienced professional from any other field (Non-IT) and wanted to switch your career to IT.
- Are you changing direction from a Non-IT to a QA or a Programmer to a QA or Support analyst to QA?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains tasks without using technical knowledge/ jargon?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
- Are you looking for Software Testing certification or re-certification through the ISTQB?
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend job interviews and/or complete Software Testing certification.
- Recorded sessions for missed out classes , Interactive session throughout the course ,
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; our QA Instructors are experienced IT professional with knowledge of various domains.
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on QA and prepares them to attend interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well.
- Attend 50 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included in the course.
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course.
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates will understand the concepts of various teams in a software project, different stakeholders involved and the dynamics of the team and the role of a Quality Analyst (QA) /Test Analyst (TA) in the software team.
- Detailed understanding of the Software Testing concepts (Basics & Advanced) + Automation Overview
- Familiarity with various Automation testing Tool and Test management tools like HP-QC (Quality Center), JIRA.
- Course covers Hands on Functional Testing tool Selenium (IDE, RC)
- Hands on Advance Software Testing concepts such as Creation of Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Estimation,Traceability Matrix etc.
- Course covers overview of Quality Standards , Configuration, Project, Risk and Requirement Management topics
- Course covers detailed understanding of SDLC, Agile , Defect Life cycle topics.
- Hands on Experience on all Test deliverables through assignments/project work
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in a Quality Analyst / Test Engineer interview
- Power Point presentations by candidates on Quality Assurance real world subjects to improve their knowledge, communication skills and enhance confidence
- Basics of SQL for candidates.
Online Quality Assurance Software Testing Training
Quality Assurance Software Testing Demo Class
MindsMapped Online IT Training Reviews
Rated 4.9/5 based on 33 reviews
Places where this course is available:
Connecticut, California, Florida, Colorado, Georgia, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Indiana, Maryland, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Kansas, Michigan, Delaware, Missouri, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Vermont, Texas, West Virginia, Washington, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Santiago, Chicago, Huston, Boston, Detroit, Salt Lake City, Atlanta, US Bay Area, Seattle, Denver, Columbus, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Orlando, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, San Jose, Richmond, Baltimore, and other states and cities around the world.