MindsMapped Online Industrial Automation Training
- MindsMapped is committed to providing advanced job oriented practical training in the field of Automation and Control Systems
- MindsMapped offers Online Industrial Automation Training that help participants understand the core concepts of Process Automation, DCS, PLC, SCADA, MMI/HMI.
- On successful completion of the job oriented practical training, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in interviews for Industrial Automation Engineer positions.
- Online Industrial Automation Training is conducted by qualified professionals who have wide range of experience and/or subject matter experts
Who is the online Industrial Automation training designed for?
- Do you want to embrace one of the fastest growing technology in the world?
- Are you fresh out of school and need to know how Industrial Automation/Control Systems works in the real world?
- Do you want to build a career in evergreen Automation stream?
- Do you think your career in Industrial Automation is too monotonous and want to add some color to it?
- Did you accept an Industrial Automation Engineer/ Control System Engineer position and now you need to know how to perform the job?
- Have you been an Industrial Automation/Control System Engineer for a while but feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- Are you moving from a different platform to Industrial Automation platform?
- Do you need to have a clear understanding of the job functions and skills you need to have to shine as an Industrial Engineer?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains complex programs in an easy to understand manner?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates would master the concepts of Process Industries, Machine Automation, and Control Systems.
- Candidates would understand the concepts of Basic Components of Automation, Hardware / Software classification of Automation concepts like – DCS, PLC, SCADA and MMI/HMI .
- Candidates would understand the concepts Basics of DCS, I/O Subsystem, Controller subsystem, Control/Supervisory Network, Layers of automation, Creating Control Strategies, Fieldbus system basics, HMI Subsystem, Graphics building, Trend/Historization of Process Parameters, APC.
- Candidates would also be able to understand - What are Process/Manufacturing Industries, Machine Automation, Role of automation in Process/Manufacturing Industries, Basics of SCADA, HMI Part, HMI Elements, HMI Building
- Candidates would be able to appreciate the ease of doing Basics of PLC, Different elements of PLC, Programming of PLC using 1131-3 Languages, Developing the PLC programming from Control Narratives, Forcing I/O's.
- Mock Interviews would be conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in an Industrial Automation Engineer interview.
- Candidates will get a chance to work on various real-time projects.
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend job interviews.
- Online training courses are based on real time examples and case studies to enhance the learning experience.
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; our Instructors are experienced Industrial Automation professionals with knowledge of various plants like Oil and Gas Refineries, Petrochemical pants, Food Processing, Power plants and various other industries.
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on experience and prepare them to attend interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well.
- Attend 30 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included in the course.
- mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course.