Business Analysis (BA) Training
MindsMapped Online IT Training Reviews
MindsMapped online Business Analyst (BA) / System Analyst (SA) Training
- Business Analysis (BA) training that help participants understand the core concepts of Business Analysis and IT that help them excel as Business Analysts.
- The online Business Analysis training or BA training is in line with the Business Analysis body of knowledge by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in BA interviews and pass the IIBA certifications.
- Online Business Analyst training or BA training is conducted by certified professionals who have wide range of experience and/or subject matter experts.
- Business Analysis training's are conducted with Project Management concepts embedded (as per PMBOK).
- Business Analyst (BA) training also covers Quality Assurance concepts
Who is the online Business System Analyst (BA/SA) training designed for?
- Did you accept a BA position and now you need to know how to perform the job?
- Have you been in Business/System Analyst (BA/SA) position for a while but feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- Are you fresh out of school and need to know how business analysis works in the real world?
- Are you changing direction from a test analyst to a BA or a Programmer to a BA?
- Do you need to have a clear understanding of the job functions and skills you need to have?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains tasks without using technical knowledge/ jargon?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
- Are you looking for Business Analyst certification or re-certification through the IIBA?
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend job interviews and/or complete Business Analyst certification.
- If you want to shift your existing career from Non IT to IT, we can prepare you for that role.
- Online training courses are based on real time examples and case studies to enhance the learning experience.
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; our BA Instructors are experienced IT professional with knowledge of various domains.
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on Business Analyst experience and prepares them to attend interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well.
- Attend 50 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included in the course.
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course.
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates would understand the concepts of various teams in a software project, different stakeholders involved and the dynamics of the team and the role of a Business Analyst (BA) /Systems Analyst (SA) in the software team .
- Understand the relationship between a Project Manager and a Business Analyst (BA) and responsibilities of a BA/SA in various stages of the SDLC
- Detailed understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and various software methodologies employed in IT industry likeWaterfall, Incremental, Iterative, Spiral, Prototyping,Rational Unified Process and Agile methodologies
- Enterprise Analysis and the role of a BA/SA in Enterprise Analysis. What is a Business Case,Vision Document,Problem Statement, SWOT Analysis, Project Selection Methods etc.
- Best Requirements Elicitation Techniques and Practices employed by Business/System Analysts
- Different types of Requirements – User Requirements, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Non-Functional Requirements etc
- Business Process Modeling /Re-Engineering, Work Flow Modeling and related concepts
- Requirements Documentation and UML Diagrams like UML Use case Diagrams,Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams etc. and how to use Microsoft Visio for those UML Diagrams
- Requirements Documentation documents like Business Requirements Specification, BRD
- Requirements Communication and Requirements Management
- What is Requirements Traceability Matrix and the Change Management Process
- Basics of Quality Assurance (QA) Software Testing and the role of a Business Analyst in Testing
- Understanding of CMMi and Six Sigma
- Basics of Project Management and all the Project Management knowledge areas
- Hands on Experience on all BA/SA deliverables through assignments/project work
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in a Business Analyst/System Analyst interview
- Power Point presentations by candidates on Business Analysis real world subjects to improve their knowledge, communication skills and enhance confidence
- Basics of SQL for candidates willing to be prepared for System Analyst, Business System Analyst (BSA), or Technical Business Analyst (Tech BA) roles
- Preparation notes on various domains such as credit cards, banking, financial services, health care etc for interview prep
- Candidates would also be able to attend interviews for roles such as Functional Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Business Operations Analyst and other related BA roles.
Online Business Analyst Training
Business Analysis Demo Class
Download Business Analysis Templates here
BRS Full-Requirements Specification.
Business Case Template.
Use Case Template.
Places where this course is available:
Connecticut, California, Florida, Colorado, Georgia, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Indiana, Maryland, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Massachusetts, Kansas, Michigan, Delaware, Missouri, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Utah, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Vermont, Texas, West Virginia, Washington, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Dallas, Santiago, Chicago, Huston, Boston, Detroit, Salt Lake City, Atlanta, US Bay Area, Seattle, Denver, Columbus, Minneapolis, Des Moines, Orlando, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, San Jose, Richmond, Baltimore, and other states and cities around the world.