MindsMapped online Business Analyst (BA) / System Analyst (SA) Training
- Business Analysis (BA) training that help participants understand the core concepts of Business Analysis and IT that help them excel as Business Analysts. offer online
- The online Business Analysis training or BA training is in line with the Business Analysis body of knowledge by International Institute of Business Analysis.
- On completion of the course, candidates are ready to attend and succeed in BA interviews and pass the IIBA certification and PMI PBA certifications.
- Online Business Analyst training or BA training is conducted by certified professionals who have wide range of experience and/or subject matter experts.
- Business Analysis training's are conducted with Project Management concepts embedded (as per PMBOK).
- Business Analyst (BA) training also covers Quality Assurance concepts
50 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get BA Certified
Who is the online Business System Analyst (BA/SA) training designed for?
- Did you accept a BA position and now you need to know how to perform the job?
- Have you been in Business/System Analyst (BA/SA) position for a while but feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- Are you fresh out of school and need to know how business analysis works in the real world?
- Are you changing direction from a test analyst to a BA or a Programmer to a BA?
- Do you need to have a clear understanding of the job functions and skills you need to have?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains tasks without using technical knowledge/ jargon?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
- Are you looking for Business Analyst certification or re-certification through the IIBA or PMI PBA?
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates would understand the concepts of various teams in a software project, different stakeholders involved and the dynamics of the team and the role of a Business Analyst (BA) /Systems Analyst (SA) in the software team .
- Understand the relationship between a Project Manager and a Business Analyst (BA) and responsibilities of a BA/SA in various stages of the SDLC
- Detailed understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and various software methodologies employed in IT industry like Waterfall, Incremental, Iterative, Spiral, Prototyping,Rational Unified Process and Agile methodologies
- Enterprise Analysis and the role of a BA/SA in Enterprise Analysis. What is a Business Case,Vision Document,Problem Statement, SWOT Analysis, Project Selection Methods etc.
- Best Requirements Elicitation Techniques and Practices employed by Business/System Analysts
- Different types of Requirements – User Requirements, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements, Non-Functional Requirements etc
- Business Process Modeling /Re-Engineering, Work Flow Modeling and related concepts
- Requirements Documentation and UML Diagrams like UML Use case Diagrams,Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams etc. and how to use Microsoft Visio for those UML Diagrams
- Requirements Documentation documents like Business Requirements Specification, BRD
- Requirements Communication and Requirements Management
- What is Requirements Traceability Matrix and the Change Management Process
- Basics of Quality Assurance (QA) Software Testing and the role of a Business Analyst in Testing
- Understanding of CMMi and Six Sigma
- Basics of Project Management and all the Project Management knowledge areas
- Hands on Experience on all BA/SA deliverables through assignments/project work
- Mock Interviews conducted so candidates understand the questions that can be expected in a Business Analyst/System Analyst interview
- Power Point presentations by candidates on Business Analysis real world subjects to improve their knowledge, communication skills and enhance confidence
- Basics of SQL for candidates willing to be prepared for System Analyst, Business System Analyst (BSA), or Technical Business Analyst (Tech BA) roles
- Preparation notes on various domains such as credit cards, banking, financial services, health care etc for interview prep
- Candidates would also be able to attend interviews for roles such as Functional Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Business Operations Analyst and other related BA roles.
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend job interviews and/or complete Business Analyst certification.
- If you want to shift your existing career from Non IT to IT, we can prepare you for that role.
- Online training courses are based on real time examples and case studies to enhance the learning experience.
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure; our BA Instructors are experienced IT professional with knowledge of various domains.
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on Business Analyst experience and prepares them to attend interviews confidently.
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well.
- Attend 50 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included in the course.
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice.
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better.
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings and weekends for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course.
Who conducts BA classes at MindsMapped?
- Our BA Instructors are full time employees working as Business Analysts, System Analysts or Consulting Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the BA classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Business Analysis Course Curriculum
Frequently Asked Business Analyst Questions
- What is Business Analysis?
- What is the average salary of a Business Analyst?
- What are the best certifications for BA?
- Why should I get certified in Business Analyst?
- What problems does business analysis solve?
- I am in the non-IT job; can I become a business analyst?
- What is the future for Business Analyst?
- What are the Roles and Responsibilities of a Business Analyst?
- What is the use of case study diagrams?
Business analysis involves in understanding how organizations work to accomplish their purposes and defining the capabilities required for providing products and services to external stakeholders.
The average business analyst salary in the US is $91,512. This number rose significantly and is more than double the median household income.
The most widely accepted and respected certifications are Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) and Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) from International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA).
There are many good reasons to earn a professional certification like increased income, professional development opportunities, advanced career potential.
Business Analysis professionals help to make work a lot easier to understand by dividing it down into smaller and more manageable unit. Tasks such as testing and developing of codes are also made easier by business analysis professional as a result. Besides this business analysis professionals convey all the messages between stakeholders, facilitators and partners. These things help in improving productivity of business.
Yes, you can become a business analyst. Spend a good time in knowing and understanding business analyst roles, tasks, responsibilities. With good preparation only you can become a business analyst.
In future, the number of Business Analysts is expected to grow much faster than the other average career. Only people with proper training have got good job prospects like Director, Manager in a corporate hierarchy.
The business analysts main objective is assisting businesses implement technology solutions in a very cost-effective way by finding the requirements of a project, and communicating them to partners, stakeholders, and facilitators.
Use case diagram is usually used by a business analyst to understand the project. It offers a pictorial view of the project, so anybody with no or minimal technical knowledge can easily understand the status of the project.
Introduction to Business Analysis - Demo Class Video
Who is a Business Analyst? Introduction to Business Analysis
Online Business Analyst Training by MindsMapped
Places where this course is available: