Online Big Data/Hadoop Training by MindsMapped
- MindsMapped offers instructor led online Big Data / Hadoop training that help participants to get a thorough understanding of the core concepts of Big Data & Hadoop including - MapReduce, Pig, Hive, YARN, HBase, Sqoop & Oozie that help them excel as a Hadoop Developer.
- On completion of this Big Data and Hadoop tutorial course, candidates are prepared to succeed in Hadoop job interviews and easily pass the Hadoop Developer certification from Cloudera, MapReduce, Apache, or Hortonworks.
30 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution with Cloudera
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get Hadoop Certified
Who is this online Hadoop training designed for?
- Are you fresh out of school and need to know how Big Data / Hadoop works in the real world project?
- Are you moving from a different platform to Hadoop / Big Data platform?
- Are you looking for a course that keeps it simple and explains complex Big Data and Hadoop programs in an easy to understand manner?
- Are you looking for some assistance in passing Apache Hadoop Developer certification, Hortonworks Hadoop certification or Cloudera Hadoop certification?
- Do you want to master one of the fastest growing software platform in the world?
- Is your career as a Java programmer too monotonous and want to induce some colors to it?
- Do you want to build a career in evergreen Analytics stream?
- Are you finding it difficult to perform general tasks as a Hadoop Developer?
- Have you been a Hadoop / Java Developer for a while but feel like you need to be more proficient in some areas?
- Do you need to have a clear understanding of the job functions and skills you need to have?
- Are you overwhelmed with the next step to take?
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Candidates would understand the core concepts of Big Data and Hadoop Framework like – HDFS & MapReduce
- Would also be able to understand and implement the next level of MapReduce i.e.; YARN
- Participants will learn about Hadoop ecosystem, Hadoop cluster, Hadoop storage components, Hadoop processing components, and other related topics
- Non-Java programmers would be able to appreciate the ease of doing Big Data Analytics using frameworks like – Pig & Hive
- Candidates would also be able to understand the concepts of the nextgen databases i.e.; NoSql Databases like – Hbase
- Get working knowledge on peripheral tools like – Sqoop, Zookeeper and workflow like Oozie to schedule Hadoop jobs
- Candidates will get a chance to work on various real-time projects based on MapReduce, Hive, Hbase, Sqoop and Pig
- Java to MapReduce code conversion would also be discussed during the course
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Training courses are designed to ensure that attendees are knowledgeable on the subject to attend Big Data Hadoop job interviews and/or complete Hadoop Developer certification from Cloudera, MapReduce, Apache, and Hortonworks
- Online training courses are based on real time examples and case studies to enhance the learning experience
- Participants would be given with high quality assignments to gain hands on Hadoop experience and prepare them to attend interviews confidently
- Candidates would be provided access to high quality study material that would be handy on their jobs as well
- Attend 30 hours of interactive online classes. Assistance with resume preparation is included within this instructor led online course
- Weekly mock interviews and brush up sessions would be conducted until the candidates land in a job of their choice
- There will be a quiz for each module that will ensure you understand the concepts better
- You will have lifetime access to all documentation that comes with the course – study materials, assignments, case studies, etc. on the knowledge base section of the website
- Classes are conducted weekday evenings for your convenience and you can attend the online training from your location
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course. Click here to watch our instructor led Hadoop training democlass
Who are the Hadoop Class Trainers at MindsMapped?
- Our Hadoop Instructors are full time employees working as Architects, Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the Hadoop classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Big Data Hadoop Course Curriculum
Frequently Asked Big Data & Hadoop Questions
- What is Big data?
- What is the average salary of a Hadoop Professional?
- What are the best certifications for Hadoop?
- Do I have to be certified in Big Data and Hadoop?
- Is Java covered as part of this Big Data Hadoop course?
- What is MapReduce?
- What is Cloud Lab?
- What is HDFS?
- What is Apache Flume?
- What is Apache Hive?
- What is Sqoop
Big Data is defined as a large volume of both structured and unstructured raw data that inundates an enterprise on a day-to-day basis. By using Big Data you can take data from any source and examine it to find answers like cost reductions, new product development, time reductions and smart decision making.
According to Dice, Hadoop professional made an average salary of $115,000 in 2015, which is slightly above the average of Big Data jobs.
There are several top-grade big data vendors like Cloudera, Hortonworks, IBM, and MapReduce offering Hadoop Developer Certification and Hadoop Administrator Certification at different levels.
Whether youre job hunting, waiting for a promotion, third-party proof of your skills is a great option. Certifications measure your skills and knowledge against industry to unlock great career opportunities as a Hadoop developer and to become an expert in Big Data Hadoop.
The total part of the Java is not covered in Big Data Hadoop course, the concepts which are required for understanding Big Data Hadoop course topics are covered.
MapReduce is the heart of Hadoop. The MapReduce concept is simple to understand for those who are close with clustered out data processing solutions. It is the programming pattern that allows across hundreds or thousands of servers in a Hadoop cluster.
Cloud Lab is a meta-cloud used in building cloud computing applications. This feature also allows users to store variables in the cloud. Cloud variables determine regular variables that have the characters in front of them.
The Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) is one of the most crucial topics of Apache Hadoop. It is the primary storage system used by Hadoop applications. HDFS is known as a Java-based file system that provides reliable data storage and high-performance access to data across Hadoop clusters.
Apache Flume is a reliable, distributed, and available service for aggregating, efficiently collecting and moving large amounts of streaming data into the Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS).
Hive is a component of Hortonworks Data Platform (HDP). Apache Hive provides an SQL-like interface to store data in HDP. A command line tool and JDBC driver are used to connect users to Hive.
Sqoop is a tool designed to carry bulk data between Hadoop and database servers. It is also used to import data from databases such as Oracle to Hadoop HDFS, MySQL to Hadoop file system.
Introduction to Big Data Hadoop - Demo Class Video
What is Big Data Hadoop? Demo Class Video
Online Big Data Hadoop Training by MindsMapped
Places where this course is available:
Need more info?+1 (435) 610-1777 / (385) 237-9777
Hadoop Sample ResumesDownload Hadoop Sample Resume-1
Download Hadoop Sample Resume-2
Download Hadoop Sample Resume-3
Download Hadoop Sample Resume-4
Download Hadoop Sample Resume-5
Frequently Asked QuestionsTraining FAQs
Training Terms & Conditions
Refer a Friend and Get a $100 Discount
Big Data Hadoop Interview QuestionsHadoop Interview Q and A - 1
Hadoop Interview Q and A - 2
Complete Hadoop Interview Question and Answer Set