MindsMapped Instructor Led Online Core Java Classroom Training
- MindsMapped offers job oriented online core Java classroom training that helps participants understand the core concepts of Java, Data Structures and Algorithms, OOP’s, Exception handling, and String that help them excel as a Java developer.
- On completion of the core Java course, candidates are prepared to attend and succeed in JAVA interviews and pass the Java (OCJP/OCWD) certification exams.
- This online core Java classroom tutorial program is conducted by certified Java professionals who have a wide range of experience and/or subject matter expertise.
30 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get Java Certified
Who is the online Java classroom training designed for?
- Are you a fresh graduate and want to understand how to implement core Java and in the real world projects?
- Are you switching from your current technology to Java domain?
- Have you been searching for an online Java tutorial that can teach you Java concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner?
- Have you been working as Java Developer for a while, but wish to be more proficient in some areas?
- Are you finding it difficult to perform regular tasks as a Java Developer?
- Do you need assistance in clearing Oracle Java (OCJP/OCWD) certification exams?
- Have you been out of the work force for a while and now planning to opt for a technology which can build a bright future?
- MindsMapped’s Instructor led Java online class room tutorial helps students with little or no programming knowledge to learn object based programming by using Java language.
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of client side and server side applications, how to develop and execute client and server programs using Java and its associated frameworks.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms and data structure using Java.
- All the topics of core Java including Class & Object, Constructor, Variables, Operators, Statement, Array, This & Static Keyword, Interface, Overloading, Overriding, Exception, Collection, Inner Class, Inheritance, Exceptional Handling, String, Thread, Package, Networking, and Enum.
- Project work on core Java will help to improve your coding and algorithm skills. You will be assigned projects on different topics including Class & Object, Constructor, Variables, Operators, Statement, Array, This & Static Keyword, Inner Classes, Interface, Overloading, Overriding, Exception, Collection, Inheritance, String, Exceptional Handling, Thread, Package, Networking, and Enum.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about Class & Object, Constructor, Variables, Operators, Statement, Array, This & Static Keyword, Interface, Overloading, Overriding, Exception, Collection, Inner Class, Inheritance, Exceptional Handling, String, Thread, Package, Generics, Networking, and Enum.
- You will also come to know about Applet, Serialization, Character Streams, and Java I/O.
- Students who are undertaking this course can also appear in job interviews for roles such as Algorithm Developer, Server Developer, Automation Engineer, core Engineering Jobs, and other related Java developer roles.
- This online class teaches you to develop a solution for a multi-tier application.
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- Trainers teach students in a “virtual classroom”; you join this Java course online, in real-time.
- Our Instructors are working professionals who conduct online classes on a part time basis. They bring all their real world knowledge and examples to the classes, which makes it more practical and enhances the learning experience.
- All the enrolled students are provided lifetime access to all documents that come along with the course - study materials, case studies, assignments, etc. All these study materials can be availed from the knowledge base section of the website.
- Participants are given high-quality assignments to obtain hands-on experience on core Java. These home works will help you to gain self-confidence and clear job interviews or Java (OCJP/OCWD) certification exams with ease.
- Knowledge Assessment is conducted at the end of each module, to ensure that you understand every concept clearly.
- Core Java online tutorial program is covered within 30 hours. Within this training program, we will also guide you on how to make a compelling resume.
- Weekly brush up sessions are carried out so that candidates have clear understanding of the subject
- This online core Java classroom training program is designed in such a way that trainees would have sound knowledge on the subject to appear in job interviews and/or pass Java (OCJP/OCWD) certifications.
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course. Click here for a sample video of the demo class recording.
Online Core Java Training by MindsMapped
Session 1: Introduction to Java
- Introduction to Java
- Access Modifiers
Session 2: Classes and Objects
- Classes & Objects Constructors Interfaces
Session 3: OOPS
- OOPs Concepts
Session 4: Java Exceptions
- Exception Handling
- Try, Catch and Finally
Session 5: Java Arrays
Session 6: Java Stirng
Session 7: Java Generics
- Java Generics
Session 8: Java Inner Classes
- Inner Classes
- Networking Concepts using different protocols
Session 9: Java Threads
Session 10: Java I/O
- Java I/O packages
Session 11: JDBC
- Java Database Connectivity
Session 12: Serialization
Session 13: Project work
Session 14: Mockup Interview Session
Who conducts Java classes at MindsMapped?
- Our Java Instructors are full time employees working as Architects, Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the Java classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Introduction to Core Java - Demo Class Video
Core Java - Demo Class Video For Beginners by MindsMapped
- MindsMapped offers complete Java / J2EE certification training to Java professionals that covers concepts of Java and advanced Java and skills outlined by Oracle.
- This instructor-led course is designed to help you prepare for different levels of Oracle Java certifications.
- On completion of the certification training you will receive industry recognized Java learning certificate from MindsMapped.
Oracle Java Certifications:
- OCA (Oracle Certified Associate): OCA (Oracle Certified Associate) certification exam assess the basics of Java professionals. This exam helps you to develop a basic knowledge of Java, while increasing your understanding of fundamental programming. A few of the topics that are covered within OCA certification exam are technical writing, system administration, web development, technical management, project management, and program management.
- OCP (Oracle Certified Professional): OCP (Oracle Certified Associate) certification exam assess the professional knowledge of Java programmer. OCP exam offers helps in building a professional level understanding of Core Java and Advanced Java.
- OCE (Oracle Certified Expert): OCE certification exam assess the expert level knowledge of Java programmer. OCE exam offers help in gaining expert level understanding of Core Java and Advanced Java. All the Oracle Java certifications have different pre- requisites, click here to check pre-requisites of OCA, OCP and OCE certification.
Frequently Asked Core Java Questions
- What is Core Java?
- How Core Java is different from Advanced Java?
- What is average salary of a Java professionals?
- Do I have to be certified in Java?
- What is OOP’s?
- What is Inheritance?
- What is constructor?
- What is final variable?
- What is Package in Java?
- What is JDBC?
Core Java is a programming language and coding platform, which was first released in the year 1995, by Sun Microsystems in 1995. It helps programmers to create software or application for different requirements.
Core Java allows programmers to create stand-alone applications, i.e. applications that are meant to work for simple tasks, whereas, Advance Java is meant to create application that can work for all circumstances.
According to reports and statistics an average salary of a Java Professional could be within the range of $84,000-$87,000 per annum and with experience and more projects it could almost touch the range of $117,227-$120,000 per annum.
Adding a certification to your profile adds value directly or indirectly. First, you are making it clear to prospective employers that you are a specialist in Java programming with your certification. Next, your value goes higher in terms of position and salary offered increase after you have been certified by a third party in your knowledge level. Getting Java certified helps you gain respect and recognition among your peers.
Object-oriented programming (OOP’s) is one of the key concept of Java programming language. OOP’s allows programmer all the key features Java using one object.
In Java programming language, classes are allowed to inherit behaviors and state of super class. This helps coders to complex tasks with ease.
Constructor is just like a method that is used to initialize the state of an object. It is invoked at the time of object creation.
If you make any variable as final, you cannot change the value of final variable(It will be constant).
Package is used in Java to prevent naming conflicts, control access, make searching/locating and usage of classes, enumerations, interfaces, and annotations easier, etc.
Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) is an API for the Java programming language, which details how a client may handle a database.
Places where this course is available: