MindsMapped Instructor Led Online Advanced Java (J2EE) Classroom Training
- MindsMapped offers job oriented online J2EE classroom training that helps participants understand the core concepts of J2EE, Servlet, JSP, JavaMail API, and Maven that help them excel as a Java developer.
- On completion of the J2EE course, candidates are prepared to attend and succeed in J2EE interviews and pass the Java (OCJP/OCWD) certification exams.
- This online Java / J2EE classroom training program is conducted by certified Java professionals who have a wide range of experience and/or subject matter expertise.
20 hours of Instructor led training
Industry based Project work
Life time access to Knowledge Base
Hands on Project Execution
Resume Preparation and Mock Interviews
Get Java Certified
Who is the online J2EE classroom training designed for?
- Are you a fresh graduate and want to understand how to implement Advanced Java (J2EE) in the real world projects?
- Are you switching working domain from different technology to Java or Advanced Java ?
- Have you been searching for an online J2EE tutorial that can teach you Advanced Java (J2EE) concepts in a simple and easy to understand manner?
- Have you been working as Java Developer for a while, but wish to be proficient in Advanced Java?
- Are you finding it difficult to perform regular tasks as a Java Developer?
- Do you need assistance in clearing Oracle Java (OCJP/OCWD) certification exams?
- Have you been out of the work force for a while and now need assistance in building a bright future??
- MindsMapped’s Instructor led Advanced Java online classroom training helps students with little or no programming knowledge to learn object based programming by using Java programming language.
What would I learn at the end of the Course?
- Trainees will understand the core concepts of client side and server side applications, how to develop and execute client and server programs using Advanced java (J2EE) and its associated frameworks.
- Participants will have an understanding of how to create and implement algorithms and data structure using Advanced Java(J2EE).
- All the topics of Advanced Java (J2EE) including Servlet, JSP, JavaMail API, EJB 3, Maven and J-Unit, Spring Framework, Spring 3 MVC, Hibernate, and Web Services.
- Candidates will have detailed knowledge about Spring, JSP, EJB, Java I/O, Hibernate, SOAP and RESTFul, Java Collection framework, and Networking.
- Project work on advanced Java (J2EE) will help to hone your coding and algorithm skills. You will be assigned projects on different topics including Servlet, Spring Framework, JSP, JavaMail API, EJB 3, Maven and J-Unit, Hibernate, and Web Services(SOAP and RESTFul).
- Students who are undertaking this course can also appear in job interviews for roles such as Algorithm Developer, Server Developer, Automation Engineer, Core Engineering Jobs, and other related Java developer roles.
- This online training course teaches you to develop a solution for a multi-tier application.
MindsMapped Online IT Training Features
- MindsMapped online Advanced Java/J2EE classroom training program is designed in such a way that trainees would have sound knowledge on the subject to appear in job interviews and/or pass Java (OCJP/OCWD) certifications.
- Trainers teach students in a “virtual classroom” you join this Advanced Java course online, in real-time.
- All the enrolled students are provided lifetime access to all documents that come along with the course - study materials, case studies,assignments etc. All these study materials can be availed from the knowledge base section of the website.
- Participants are given high-quality assignments to obtain hands-on experience on Java / J2EE. These home works will help you to gain self-confidence and clear job interviews or Java (OCJP/OCWD) certification exams with ease.
- Knowledge Assessment is conducted at the end of each module, to ensure that you understand every concept clearly.
- Advanced Java online training program is covered within 20 hours. Within this training program, we will also guide you on how to make a compelling resume.
- Weekly brush up sessions are carried out so that candidates have clear understanding of the subject
- Attend an absolutely free of cost online demo class before deciding on the course. Click here for a sample video of the demo class recording.
Online Advanced Java (J2EE) Training by MindsMapped
Session 1: Introduction J2EE
- Introduction to J2EE
Session 2: JSP
- Bean initialization
- Bean method invoking
- Session Handling
Session 3: Hibernate
Session 4: JSTL
- Struts 1.2
Session 5: Struts 2
- Struts 2
Session 6: Struts with Hibernate
- Struts with Hibernate integration
Session 7: Introduction to Spring
- Introduction to Spring
- Spring IOC
Session 8: Spring Annotations
- Spring AOP
- Spring Annotations
Session 9: Spring
- Spring Validation
- Spring Traction
Session 10: Spring MVC
- Spring MVC
Session 11: Spring with Struts
- Spring with Struts Integration
Session 12: Spring with hibernate
- Spring with Hibernate Integration
Session 13: EJB
- Introduction to EJB
- ACID properties
- Stateless Session Bean
Session 14: Java beans
- Stateful Session Bean
- BMP Bean
Session 15: Resume Preparation
Session 16: Java Beans
- CMP Bean
- Message Driven Bean
- Mini project Using Spring with EJB(Homework)
- Mini Project Using Struts without EJB(Home work)
Session 17: SOA
- SOA Fundamentals
- MQ and JMS Concept
Session 18: JMS
- JMS -Demo by using HornetQ
Session 19: WebServices
- SOAP Webservice
- Restful Webservice with sample
Session 20: Introduction to ESB
- Introduction to ESB
Session 21: Project work
Session 22: Mockup Interview Session
Who conducts Advanced Java classes at MindsMapped?
- Our Java Instructors are full time employees working as Architects, Technical Leads or Managers for Fortune 500 companies
- Our Instructors are working professionals who conduct trainings on a part time basis. They bring all their real world knowledge and examples to the classes, which makes it more practical and enhances the learning experience.
- Our Trainers are passionate about teaching and conduct these sessions for MindsMapped
- Their experience and knowledge helps them bring real world projects and scenarios to the Advanced Java (J2EE) classes
- Instructors ensure that online classes are lively and participative making learning a pleasure
Introduction to Advanced Java (J2EE) - Demo Class Video
Advanced Java (J2EE) - Video for Beginners by MindsMapped
- MindsMapped offers complete Java / J2EE certification training to Java professionals that covers concepts of Java and advanced Java and skills outlined by Oracle.
- This instructor-led course is designed to help you prepare for different levels of Oracle Java certifications.
- On completion of the certification training you will receive industry recognized Java learning certificate from MindsMapped.
Oracle Java Certifications:
- OCA (Oracle Certified Associate): OCA (Oracle Certified Associate) certification exam assess the basics of Java professionals. This exam helps you to develop a basic knowledge of Java, while increasing your understanding of fundamental programming. A few of the topics that are covered within OCA certification exam are technical writing, system administration, web development, technical management, project management, and program management.
- OCP (Oracle Certified Professional): OCP (Oracle Certified Associate) certification exam assess the professional knowledge of Java programmer. OCP exam offers helps in building a professional level understanding of Core Java and Advanced Java.
- OCE (Oracle Certified Expert): OCE certification exam assess the expert level knowledge of Java programmer. OCE exam offers help in gaining expert level understanding of Core Java and Advanced Java. All the Oracle Java certifications have different pre- requisites, click here to check pre-requisites of OCA, OCP and OCE certification.
Frequently Asked Advanced Java(J2EE) Questions
- What is Advanced Java (J2EE)?
- What is average salary of a Java professionals?
- Do I have to be certified in Java?
- What is Servlet?
- What is JSP?
- What are the benefits of getting Java training from MindsMapped?
- What is JavaMail?
- What is EJB?
- What is Hibernate?
- What is Web Services?
Advance Java (J2EE) is mainly used to create web based application and enterprise application.
According to reports and statistics an average salary of a Java Professional could be within the range of $84,000-$87,000 per annum and with experience and more projects it could almost touch the range of $117,227-$120,000 per annum.
Professional certification help you to showcase your knowledge on selected topic. Once you get Java certification (such as OCJP and OCWD), you will get better job offers, designation and salary hike.
Servlet is an inbuilt class of Java programming language, which is utilized to improve capability of servers that host applications.
JavaServer Pages (JSP) is a programming technology that allows the creation of dynamic generated pages. JSP uses HTML, XML, or other document types.
By availing MindsMapped’s online Advanced Java training program you will learn all the key terminologies of Java and advanced Java (J2EE) and create applications using Advanced Java.Our instructor led online training enables you to do various Advanced Java coding tasks with great ease.This online training program is done with real-time projects.
JavaMail is an inbuilt API of J2EE which allows user to send and receive mails via POP3, SMTP, and IMAP.
Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) is an architecture for building highly robust enterprise level applications. EJB allows programmers to create large and distributed applications with ease.
Hibernate is one of the frameworks of Java programming language which eases the process of Java application development. It is an open source, ORM (Object Relational Mapping) tool.
Java web services provide a standard means of handling software applications that are running on a variety of frameworks and platforms.